Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy Friday !

Hello Everyone,

Would you choose some outfits that you are going to wear to school next week?  The reason I ask is that dress code violations have been noticed by administration and I have been told I will have to send students to the office if they are not in proper attire.  None of the following:  short shorts/skirts, strapless tops/dresses, no jeans falling down around your gluteus maximus, appropriate footwear and no house slippers.  Dress appropriately for school and please, don't make me call you out on this.  Thank you!!!

Keep working on the 13/14 quiz, time sheet and be sure to check your CC hours each week. 


Korrine Croghan Memorial Scholarship for students going into health care (special consideration)
 GHS SENIORS, PLEASE STOP BY ON MONDAY AT LUNCH in S4. I will help you put it all together.  I have another really easy scholarship form.  This on is for $1,000.00.  What have you got to lose?  I have copies for you.  BRING WITH YOU ON MONDAY: Acceptance letter from a 2 or 4 year college, 500 word essay based on the question below and a copy for your GHS transcript-go online to the GHS website for this.  Sorry it is due on Monday, but I just found out about it. 

ESSAY QUESTION:  (All of my GHS seniors should have no trouble with this essay!!!)

In what ways are you developing your character to become a better person?  Be specific about how and when you have been helpful, volunteered or gone above and beyond what was expected of you to be helpful and kind.

Take care,

Mrs. Erceg

No comments:

Post a Comment